Welcome to My Metra and Business
Click here to view all current Bids and Awards.
Metra's purchasing functions are handled through Materials Management, which is comprised of three departments:
- Material and Services
Purchases materials, equipment, and various services.
- Construction and Facilities Maintenance Procurement
Procures goods and services related to construction, facilities, maintenance and other infrastructure projects.
- Professional Services Procurement
Contracts for architectural and engineering, IT, and other professional services.
Materials and Stores is responsible for the day-to-day activities related to the receipt, storage, distribution and replenishment of Metra's physical inventory.
Create a My Metra for Business Account to download Invitations for Bids and Requests for Proposals from this website.
My Metra for Business
Creating a My Metra for Business Account allows you to:
- Download IFBs and RFPs from this website.
- Receive e-mail notification of updates on active IFBs and RFPs that were downloaded.
- Access your account containing recently downloaded files and active IFBs and RFPs.
- Manage your contact and active IFB/RFP information.
Metra Vendor Registration
Register as a Metra vendor to be included in our Vendor Database for products, services and construction opportunities.
Completing the online Vendor Registration form allows you to:
- Select the products and services your business provides from Metra's Class Code Index.
- Receive e-mail notifications of active IFBs and RFPs for the products and services you selected.
- Manage your vendor information and the products and services selected.
** For assistance , call 312-542-8357 and leave a recorded message. Your call will be returned as soon as possible during normal business hours.