We value your interest in potential employment with Metra. Career opportunities are listed to the left. For information on the duties, responsibilities and minimum acceptable qualifications, simply click on the job title.
To be considered for employment, you must provide the following information in documentation supplied to Metra.
- Position for which you are applying
- Your name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Educational background
- Employment history
- Salary history
Metra’s recruitment process may include the following:
- Applications screened for completeness and minimum acceptable qualifications.
- Written and/or skills assessments.
- Completion of a medical examination, drug screening and background investigation to Metra's satisfaction.
Some of Metra’s benefits are listed below:
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Time Off
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Railroad Retirement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Transit Benefit Program
If you are interested in applying for a position at Metra, please send your cover letter which must include the position title*, your resume and salary history to:
Email: email@example.com - Full and Part Time Regular Job Opportunities
TempJobs@metrarr.com - Temporary and Intern Job Opportunities
*Please be sure to list the job title in the subject line of your email submission
Metra is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. It is our policy to fill vacant positions with qualified candidates without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, gender identity, disability, or any protected categories, assuming an individual can perform the essential functions of the job with or without accommodation. Please read Metra's EEO Diversity Initiatives for more information. Click here to view our career flyer.
Metra / 547 W. Jackson Blvd. / Chicago, IL 60661